Apple cinnamon soap bars are certainly a fall favorite that luxuriously lathers and moisturizes the skin. If you’re absolutely a fan, there’s no reason for you not to make these at home. This DIY Apple Cinnamon Soap Bars is super easy to make for your personal use as well as the perfect gift idea this fall.
Apple Cinnamon Soap Bars You Won’t Get Enough Of
If there’s a spice that stands out during fall it’s definitely going to be cinnamon. You might wonder, isn’t pumpkin spice popular too? Yes, they are! But they’re mostly made up of cinnamon too. This super easy DIY soap recipe highlights the warm scent of cinnamon added with rich fragrance apples making them the perfect combo this fall.
Soap Making Tips To Remember
Soap making is definitely a fun craft to do at home, but there are some important things to remember in soap making that some people tend to overlook. Here are some tips to help you make the perfect DIY soap without the hassle.
- Prep properly; this means gathering all necessary supplies/materials and preparing your workspace before you finally proceed to soap making. Don’t forget our protective equipment as well such as gloves and safety glasses.
- Measure precisely; One of the secrets to making the best soaps is by following the exact measurement included in the recipe.
- Don’t overcomplicate things; For beginners, you can start with simple recipes before you proceed to the more complicated ones.
- No distractions as much as possible so you can concentrate on what you are doing. Make sure the kids are not around when doing your soap-making process.
How Do I Make Apple Cinnamon Soap Bars?
Excited to make them? We won’t keep you on your toes, here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your very own Apple Cinnamon Soap Bars at home.
Note: This DIY soap bar recipe makes 4 bars
- 1 ½ lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
- ¼ tsp wine red mica powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 25 drops apple fragrance oil
- 7 drops cinnamon fragrance oil
- 4” silicone soap mold
- 2 large microwave safe measuring cups
- 2 wooden craft sticks for stirring soap
- Spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol
- Cut the soap base into 1 inch cubes and divide them in half between the two measuring cups.
- Heat one measuring cup of soap base for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Continue heating for 30 second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until the soap base is fully melted.
- Add the wine red mica powder to one cup of melted soap, and stir well.
- Add the apple fragrance oil and stir well. Pour soap into the mold and spray with rubbing alcohol.
- Allow to set for about 15 to 20 minutes, before preparing and pouring the other layer of soap.
- Heat the measuring cup of soap base for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Continue heating for 30 second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until the soap base is fully melted.
- Allow the soap base to cool a bit for a few minutes, then add the cinnamon and stir well.
- Add the cinnamon fragrance and stir well.
- Stir the soap base every so often, so that it doesn’t form a layer. Once the soap has cooled down a bit (but hasn’t started to harden at all), stir well and pour over the other layer of soap in the mold. **Waiting until the soap has cooled a bit will ensure that the color stays blended, instead of sinking to the bottom.
- Use your stir stick to poke around in the soap, until it starts to harden. That will give it the rough effect on the top that will look great when it is cut.
- Spray with rubbing alcohol, and allow soap to fully set for 3-4 hours.
- Remove soap from mold, and cut into 1 inch bars.
More Handmade Cinnamon Soap Bars You Might Like
If you love this apple cinnamon soap bar recipe you’ll certainly like these other handmade soap bar options we have for you.
Hope you loved this handmade soap bar recipe as much as we do. Show some love and pin this for later.