Halloween is coming up, have you thought of any fun and easy Halloween crafts that the whole family will enjoy making together. No worries, because we’ve got this amazing DIY Spider Sack Mini Soaps recipe that you whip up in just a few minutes.
Halloween wouldn’t be complete without the creepy Halloween decorations including those creepy crawlies a.k.a spiders that don’t fail to give us a scare wherever you place them. So to add a little more spookiness to this spooky season make sure you include this DIY spider sack mini soap recipe that is one easy Halloween craft to make
Homemade soaps are definitely a thing when Halloween comes up. It’s a fun and relatively easy craft idea that you can do together with the kids. When it comes to DIY soaps, you’ll be able to choose different kinds of designs, colors, and scents which is super exciting.
Mini soaps are a favorite by many because they are easy to do, perfect for giveaways plus you’ll be able to encourage the kids to go wash their hands or take a bath the fun way using their spooky Halloween soaps.
How To Make DIY Spider Sack Mini Soaps
With a few simple ingredients, you can make this awesome spider sack mini soaps just in time for Halloween.
*This recipe makes 12 mini soaps
- ½ lb glycerin melt and pour soap
- Mini spiders
- 15 Holes Cylinder Silicone Mold
- Large microwave safe spouted measuring cup
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
1.Cut the soap base into 1 inch cubes. Place into a measuring cup.
2. Heat on high for 30 second increments, stirring well after each heating session, until soap is completely melted.
3. Pour a small amount of soap into each soap mold and immediately put 2-3 spiders on top, upside down. Make sure you’re using a spouted measuring cup so you can pour the melted soap easily.
4. Fill the remainder of each spider filled mold with soap base.
5. Allow soap bars to set for about 30-60 minutes, and remove from mold.
Hope you enjoyed this fun DIY soap recipe that is perfect for Halloween. Don’t forget to pin this for later so you can check it out anytime you want.