Create your very own spa experience and reveal your naturally radiant skin with this DIY vanilla almond sugar scrub. With the use of a few simple ingredients and following a few easy steps, you’re one step away from having that silky smooth skin that smells fresh all day long.
Vanilla Almond Sugar Scrub
Body scrubs like sugar scrubs are beneficial all year round and are great during the colder months where most people suffer from dry and itchy skin.
Vanilla Almond sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating the skin and have natural ingredients that are absorbed by the skin for glowing and baby smooth skin.
It has a refreshing fragrance that lifts your mood and stimulates the senses.
How To DIY Your Very Own Vanilla Almond Sugar Scrub
Going to the spa for a body scrub can be costly. Make this sweet Vanilla Almond Sugar in no time with these simple and easy steps.
- ⅓ cup sweet almond oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon rose gold mica powder
- 12 drops almond fragrance oil
- 7 drops vanilla fragrance oil
- Add the sweet almond oil, sugar, and mica to a small bowl, and stir well.
2. Add the fragrance oils and stir until combined.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
More Handmade Sugar Scrub Ideas
If you’re totally a fan of sugar scrubs here a few more ideas on etsy that your can try out for yourself.