Skip to Content

15 Handmade Silver Earrings

Sharing is caring!

82 / 100

Silver earrings are classic yet captivating pieces of jewelry that never go out of style. They come in so many shapes, sizes, and designs that buying something new can be quite a task. If you still haven’t decided on a particular piece, you might find what you’re looking for in this list of unique handmade silver earrings we found online.

handmade silver earrings

Sterling Silver Vs Silver: What’s The Difference?

If you’re getting something advertised as pure silver, it simply means that it contains 99.9% of silver in it. They are not used in jewelry making because they are too soft and too malleable by hand. That is the reason why most jewelry is made of silver mixed with other metals.

Sterling silver on the other hand is a silver alloy that is made of pure silver mixed with metals like copper, zinc, and nickel. The combination of these metals results in a more durable and not as malleable material as that of pure silver. It is often referred to as 92.5% pure accounting for the amount of silver and the remaining 7.5% is made up of other metals.

15 Handmade Silver Earrings

Add a touch of timeless sophistication and edge with these one-of-a-kind handmade silver earrings you’ll never get bored of.

Handmade Silver Earrings

More Handmade “Made in America” Posts You Might Enjoy

Sharing is caring!

Tags

Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given in /home/customer/www/madeitbyhand.com/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1148